Sunday, April 28, 2013

TB Free!

Being sick here gets extremely tiring. You can't hide from the heat. You still have to go out & function, get food, check-up on patients, etc. The dog has to be walked. The noise & chaos outside is always present. So the sickness tends to hang around and can be pretty difficult to shake. So after a few months of being sick on & off, we got blood work & TB tests done. I have also made it a priority to eat better, take vitamins, & even began doing yoga again. I am happy to announce that, while pretty anemic, we are TB free!
Getting PPDs placed
"God finds us in our failures and our successes, and He says that while we used to think one way about things, now He wants us to think another way about those same things. And for me, I've realized that I used to be afraid of failing at the things that really mattered to me, but now I'm more afraid of succeeding at things that don't matter."
Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World
-Bob Goff-

No comments:

Post a Comment